Try this quiz. It is the same as the 'Just For Fun' quiz available to everyone who attended the Reunion. Answers will appear here soon
1. What year was Prince Charles invested as Prince of Wales?
2. Which pop group's original name was Pete Novak and the Heartbeats?
3. By what name did Malaya, Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore become known in 1963?
4. Which model was voted The Face of 1966?
5. Which country singer was killed in a plane crash in 1964?
6. Benjamin Britten's War Requiem was first performed at the consecration of which cathedral in 1962?
7. Which lord led the enquiry into the 1963 Profumo affair?
8. On 23 April 1964, who became the first commoner to appear on a Royal Mail presentation stamp pack?
9. In which year did the unsuccessful Bay of Pigs invasion take place?
10. Which brand of toothpaste was advertised on TV as having a ring of confidence?
11. Who defeated Richard Nixon to become US President in 1960?
12. In which year did Marilyn Monroe die?
13. Who became leader of the Labour Party in 1963?
14. Which model was known as The Shrimp?
15. What type of animal was Goldie, who escaped from London Zoo?
16. Ian Smith declared independence for which country in the sixties?
17. Who led The Family in the Sharon Tate murder?
18. Which politician was involved in a road accident at Chappaquidick?
19. Who became the first woman Prime Minister of Israel?
20. In which country did Soviet tanks crush the Dubcek reforms?